Senan Group LLC’s inspection-readiness services will help you STRATEGIZE, ORGANIZE, AND EXECUTE to achieve a high level of preparedness for regulatory reviews. The goal is to minimize, if not eliminate, real and potential impacts of adverse audit findings.
STRATEGIZE by performing:
- A thorough review of IT compliance procedures
- A clear identification of regulated and critical systems
- A development of a training plan for IT staff on new processes
ORGANIZE by gathering and reviewing:
- Data and documentation on systems for use in audits, inspections, and QTC engagements
- Third party documentation such as Service-Level Agreements and System and Organizations Controls Report and other like documents
- A complete periodic review assessment to capture the current state of compliance for systems in scope
- IT operational activities
Our services cover a wide range of IT operation activities.
We can assist in the following:
- Backup and Restore
- DR and BCP
- Access Management and Review
- Change Management and Review
- Audit Trail Review
- Periodic Review
- Patch and Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
- Third-Party Compliance Review
- Data Integrity
- Assessments, Spec Documents, System/CRS Requirements (per system basis)
- SAP, Oracle, LIMS, Veeva, Salesforce, etc.
- Automated Testing Tools
Talk to Us!
Should you need our expertise in IT operational activities, please feel free to send us a message anytime! We will be more than happy to assist you and your company.